Personalised 'Ultimate Brand Rep Organiser'
Designer: Wooden it Be
or make 4 interest-free payments of $18.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
$6.99 FLAT RATE POSTAGE AUSTRALIA WIDE (excluding Guest Heart Frames)
Do you have a system to your repping days? Do you have a summary of what you have on each month? Do you feel organised at all when it comes to your repping life?
If you answered 'no' to any of these, then this is it!! This gorgeous A5 personalised organiser is going to change your repping life for the better.
Organise your monthly repping days, profile the businesses you are working with, itemise your jobs into categories and a pocket for your contracts.
I have been working with some awesome reps to ensure nothing has been missed!
A gorgeous wooden cover personalised with your instagram handle.
The inside cover page showcases your favourite rep photo in black and white (this can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the instagram handle it goes with)
A Brand Rep Diary that goes for 12 months from June 2017 until May 2018.
- It includes a full page month calendar
- 2 business summary pages so you can list all the jobs you are working on each month and when they are due.
- a 'to do', 'location' ideas and 'flatlay' ideas page
- Notes Page
- Tab divider allowing you to easily find the month you are in 'This month'
Business Pages allowing you to create summaries for 30 businesses:
- Business summary page - all the important details like business name, instagram handle, term length, conditions, discount, minimum purchase and so much more..
- Item Summary (2 pages)- This allows you to put what items that business has sent you, when you received them and mark off if they have been photographed, edited, sent, or posted online.
- Notes page
- 5 tab dividers allowing you to split your business pages up into Brand Rep, Enthusiast, Ambassador, Collab and Other.
A band to keep it all together nicely and a document holder at the back (for your contracts).
Need more business pages - just choose the appropriate option. If you needed over 60 business pages I would probably suggest creating a diary book and a business summary book as all the extra pages can make the book very large (happy to help you with this, just email me at email@example.com)
Once you have your wonderful brand rep organiser, next year all you need to do is purchase new diary pages and some more business pages and you are all set.